follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 16, 2008

    Take It To...


    Your walk with God is important. Do you feel like you can talk to Him about anything?

    Is God a safe person you can go to? When your down and out, who do you seek first? Is it your spouse, a trusted friend, a co-worker... or is it God...

    Sometimes in life I find myself skipping out on the person who loves me most. If it's good news, I forgot to say thank you, if it's bad news, I forget to ask for help and seek wisdom.

    My challenge for you is to take everything to God first!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Oh very good blog! :) I often forget to do that same thing...I do find myself either saying thank you or help! But not till after I talk to other people first, I need to remember to put HIM first, and everyone else second...thanks for that insite! :)

    also, i cant subscribe to your thing it is weird, maybe you can help me later! I love you