follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 22, 2008

    How Is Your Heart?

    Lately I have actually been a little more upset than usual. For some reason, I have been negative. I've been negative about relationships, I have been negative about NewLife Experiences. I've been down from the same people I call to hangout and/or come to NewLife that write me off every week...

    I guess I'm negative for a couple reasons...

    1. It feels like I'm not helping advance the kingdom. I'm praying, but sometimes thats hard to know it's helping because you don't always see the outcome (even though it is...)

    2. That's it...

    I realize that I get to choose my attitude. I'm down, but I'm not out. It's nice to know that God is with me.

    God is good all the time!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    You may not feel like you are making a difference but you are. we cant see everything that is going on in the spiritual world...and so we just need to trust that God is taking what we do, and what we feel we are called to do, and doing what he wants with it! I am proud of you, dont lose hope, things will get better. People will come...God has a plan! I love you