follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 24, 2008

    I'm All In


    Creating a culture of excitement can sometimes be a difficult thing. What are you passionate about? My passion is to see people become fully devoted followers of Christ. Sometimes it requires a season of hard work in my life.

    I feel like right now it's that time. So I have 2 choices.

    1. Ignore my calling and do nothing
    2. Just do it

    It's nice to have the support from a loving, caring, praying wife. It's nice to have friends who have your back (even if it's only a few).

    I've realized that in your calling, you will make some people upset, you will offend some, you will make some feel uneasy. If God has called you to something, Just do it.

    God has called me to go all in... Leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I am glad you are following what God is telling you to do! I am proud of you, and you are right, there may be people that dont want to do things this way or that...or want to do what they want to do...well, then they should do what God tells them to do! I am glad you are doing what God wants You to do! I love you

    Anonymous said...

    Oh yes and I like the new LOOK of you blog. very cheery! :)