follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 20, 2008

    Easter



    This Sunday is a remarkable day. The day Jesus rose from the dead. That's weird. To think of the significance of that. The amazing thing is. He did it for us, he came, lived, died and rose from the dead. All of this was for us. He paved away for us to be in relationship with God. It's a gift, a free gift. It's our decision on what to do with that... God is good, not just some of the time but all of the time.

    Happy Easter

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    It is weird to think that He loved us so much to die for us on a cross. ON A CROSS, probably one of the most painful deaths so that we could have eternal life with him. I have tried to put my mind in that place, would I die for everyone? I would have to say honestly probably "no" I would for my family and some friends, but he died for all of us. AMAZING, we need to remember that when we feel far away from him, or he is telling us to do something and we say "no" or ignore his voice. He gave his life, so that we could have life. Thank you Jesus!

    Anonymous said...

    I like juice.

    Anonymous said...

    It's spring out! Lets pull out the shorts, flip flops, and ear rings! ...You have got to love it! :)

    @SteveMielke said...

    Steph:
    Your right, it's an amazing thing!

    anonymous:
    I like juice to, especially Apple Cherry juice.

    Craig r.:
    right on honkey!

    Anonymous said...

    WEBSTERS DICTIONARY:
    hon·kies also hon·keys:
    Offensive Slang
    Used as a disparaging term for a white person.

    THANKS STEVE!