follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 26, 2008

    Busy with the Right Things


    Busyness... There are times in my life that seem to be hectic, and some that seem to be relaxed. For the next 4 months I for see my life being on the up and up.

    I really believe there are seasons that God calls into overdrive ministry and some seasons where he says... Take a breather.

    The one thing I want to keep on the front of my mind through this busy season is that I am called to Love and Lead my family.

    It's amazing how fast Amelia is growing, it's amazing how much has changed and will change once Stephanie's back goes in to surgery... Please be praying for them...

    Family and Friends are very important, they are always there for you. So remember no matter how busy life seems to be, make time for friends and family.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I must say, you are a great writer...see how fun it is to just write what you are thinking or feeling. Or to just sit there and see what God wants to tell you. I love it! :) You are a wonderful husband and a fantastic father, thanks for working so hard on NL...it may seem hectic right now, but God is looking down on you and is very proud! I love all of your blogs....I LOVE YOU